• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Image host test

00F0F_46Ku3bN6fBq_1200x900.jpg

Image host test? Im posting from flickr and imgur and still cant get any photos to come up on this thing. Its highly frustrating. Can you see this pic?
dateposted-public

I wanted a turbo Cressida for a while... then people learned about drifting and they all got destroyed or became massively expensive.

I wanted a turbo Cressida for a while... then people learned about drifting and they all got destroyed or became massively expensive.

Yep yep. That's generally the life of RWD Japanese cars. No one want to treat them with true love. Only hammer them until they fall apart, then call em POS's after lol.
Also, don't forget about the 7mge being famous for failed head gaskets. That's what was up with this car. Water was surrounding the spark plug holes and what not. Motor ran fine but that was only because I baby'd it. After I had traded it, it was only about 2 weeks with that owner before he blew it out trying to look cool and floor it everywhere. The first thing he said to me when the trade was official was, "Now its time to get this thing sideways!" I had never attempted nor wanted to. It was a VIP car, not a drift missile. Oh well :/

Back