• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

WE DID IT! Turbobricks Fund Drive! 2017 - Get your contributor status!

Thanks Dana. Yeah. Should have been my email address. Haha. rgpeace@gmail.com
Was the orange user name a one off thing?

Oh also.. I'll let you guys speculate, but i have a bit of a fun idea that i'll reveal soon enough. :nod:

Edit:

So i did this thing...
(if you dont know what this is... aw you so new. We are so sorry for what is about to happen)
kgpkLZ8.png

Step 1: Donate during this fund raiser.

Step 2: Go to usercp and under memberships... request to join:
JKtDbMp.png

Step 3: Put the DATE you donated and the EMAIL you used in this form:
w6mt5Uw.png

Step 4: Wait.
here's directions

^ i did get it, thanks! I have been replying to the paypal notifications but since you were generous and sent it direct I didnt have an email to respond to.

Almost time to reup already? Time is flying.

When are the new(er) stickers going live? I need to bling up my "tuning" (beater) laptop.

I'll make a new one next month or so... you can always donate here though: https://www.turbobricks.com/donate.php

We are out of money... but i've been covering it. Also waiting on a partial refund from our old host which should cover a bit more now because I have cut our costs in half with the new hosting.

I'm going to put up a new "store" page for the new stickers... and do a big fundraiser with those this month i think.

Back