• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

It's got 5 cylinders.... **56K GO AWAY**

volvoman37

its got a turbo...

its dark green......

its...

MY NEW CAR!!!

NewCar_small.jpg

NewCar%20%281%29_small.jpg

NewCar%20%282%29_small.jpg

NewCar%20%283%29_small.jpg

NewCar%20%284%29_small.jpg

NewCar%20%285%29_small.jpg

:rockon:

it needs a new steering rack, new tie rods, a new ball joint, and 4 new tires, but thats all being taken care of by the shop selling it :) :) :) :) :)

Look for the lens flare in the last photo. It's there, and it's in a hilariously coincidental spot. I only noticed it b/c I walked away from my laptop, and saw the screen from a crazy angle.

Sweet looking car, too. :-D

WOW, that's a great car, I'm so jealous. Good thing it's not a 5-Speed though or else it'd be missing in the morning.

Enjoy it, that's a great car!

adrianpike said:
Look for the lens flare in the last photo. It's there, and it's in a hilariously coincidental spot. I only noticed it b/c I walked away from my laptop, and saw the screen from a crazy angle.

Sweet looking car, too. :-D

yeh, yeh, well spotted
:-P

Welcome to our Orlando FWD Volvo (which are faster than any local RWD Volvo, currently) Club :D

*ducks*

35887470.jpg

volvo9 said:
WOW, that's a great car, I'm so jealous. Good thing it's not a 5-Speed though or else it'd be missing in the morning.
My feelings exactly. Well, if I were anywhere near Florida. :-P

isaac said:
You're going to have to explain this, and it better be good.

ya know that bogging problem i was having before? well aparently there was no fuel problem at all, it was the fact that there was no oil in the engine.

now theres holes in it

760T man said:
sweetness, howdja pull that off?

well, the way my dad explains it, he basically took the money out of my college/post college money that my parents have set aside for me, which is fine by me, as tuition is taken care of by bright futures scholarship

Back