• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Turbo BOV question and Water Line for Turbo

Damn yea I see I?m going to have to fab some openings coming off the AMM plumbing and IC plumbing to set up this valve. Where does the small vacuum line go to?

Intake manifold.
There was a couple of years of 740s that had Garrett turbos. You can get those components. Or just get a new compressor housing.

Ok guys so I got ahold of a 13t turbo for 60$. It has the wastegate and internal BOV.

With that being said, where do the lines need to run from each?

Also, will I have to reclock this for the 240 and 90+??

Thanks

Ok guys so I got ahold of a 13t turbo for 60$. It has the wastegate and internal BOV.

With that being said, where do the lines need to run from each?

Also, will I have to reclock this for the 240 and 90+??

Thanks

What do you mean? Headlines or vacuum lines? Bypass valve needs a line running to intake manifold. Wastegate actuator needs a smaller short line running from compressor housing.

And yes, it needs to be re clocked if it’s not in the same orientation as the stock one.

What nipple on intake for BOV?

Wastegate to where on compressor housing?

I’m also having trouble finding the water hard lines that connect to turbo. I know about the hose set up kit but I’m talking about the actual hard line feed and return.

Thanks

What nipple on intake for BOV?

Wastegate to where on compressor housing?

I’m also having trouble finding the water hard lines that connect to turbo. I know about the hose set up kit but I’m talking about the actual hard line feed and return.

Thanks

Doesn’t matter which nipple the CBV goes to on the intake manifold as long as it fits tightly and is post throttle body.

The wastegate line should go from wastegate to nipple on the compressor housing. Let me find a pic..

And I could definitely be wrong but I think the hard lines are the same for coolant on the 13t and 13c..but you’ll have to check.

I went with all custom feed and return so I can’t helo much there, though I would think that they are the same as long as the CHRA is in the same orientation as a stock 13c. I’m also almost positive that the thread pitches are all the same. But again, someone else needs to clarify.

Edit: post number 12 in this thread, you can see the small black line on the compressor housing going to the wastegate actuator
http://www.turbobricks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173725

Last edited:
This is my first plus t and I’ve been waiting several years to do this! I have about 75% of what I need.

Could anyone help with any extra Intercooler plumbing/piping? And how about an e-fan as well??

Thanks

Last edited:
Back