• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Stock 7/9 fuel lines to AN underhood

Pillow

Sleazebag 7-9 Owner
Honest I searched... And could not find a definitive answer except for fuel rails.

Has anyone used an adapter fitting from the drivers side under hood hard fuel line to AN?

It looks like the fitting is a M12x1.25 bubble flare compression, like a brake line..?

The closest I could get to an adapter is this GM TBI fitting: https://www.jegs.com/i/Russell/799/640800/10002/-1
Russell part number 640800

I would assume all 7/9 and even 240s may have the same under hood fuel line connection and that there would be an adapter available???

Any insights are appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that's a ?"-20 SAE (45?) flare fitting. I don't think there's an adapter made to go directly to AN.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#50635k378/=1cur2qi

Let me check the threads for 1/2"-20 tonight. I figured metric and it did line up with 1.25 pitch like a glove.

This is for using the stock supply line for a LS swap. On the LS side I can easily get to -6AN, but looks harder on the Volvo side than I ever imagined.

At worst I can tube cut the flare off and then place a compression fitting on there to get to AN. But I would rather not cut it up if I don't have to.

Huge Thanks! I thought this would be easy, but no.

Let me check the threads for 1/2"-20 tonight. I figured metric and it did line up with 1.25 pitch like a glove.

This is for using the stock supply line for a LS swap. On the LS side I can easily get to -6AN, but looks harder on the Volvo side than I ever imagined.

At worst I can tube cut the flare off and then place a compression fitting on there to get to AN. But I would rather not cut it up if I don't have to.

Huge Thanks! I thought this would be easy, but no.

The fuel rail inlet tube will survive cutting. The compression fitting size that fits the tube is 5/16 inch. I cut off the fitting and installed a tee fitting and a Schrader valve. Installed the end fitting back into the inlet of the tee fitting using compression fitting hardware.

Back