• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my '65 122s wagon

today's day 2 chopped chop top
chopday2.jpg

:wtf:

shouldn't you have chopped it first...then painted it?

either way, bad ass wagon. amazons seem to be getting more and more popular. I even have a soft spot for them as of lately

What amazes me is that amazons already have a pretty damn low roof... and you made it even lower.

Awesome work!

So are you going to lay the front windsheild down more, or extend the roof......

I want to see a choptop 122 wagon, just... one done right. So far, I think you know what your doing, but I'm kinda worried when I see Swedish Iron like that getting cut up.

No worries, its your car, and I want to see the outcome... keep us updated.

I really don't know what to say. :omg:

I want to see a choptop 122 wagon, just... one done right. So far, I think you know what your doing, but I'm kinda worried when I see Swedish Iron like that getting cut up.

im planning to extend the roof, & keep the windshield how it is supposed to be (minus 4 inches hahaha)

the whole roof is going to be cut down the middle from front to back.

B pillar - removed the top of the post that is remaining on the roof, then move that back to lineup to it's pillar on the chassis

C pillar - cutting that section that holds the line of the quarter window & back jamb of the rear doors. then moving them back to align..

then finally, the furthest back area of the roof, after the indent of the shaped U on the roof, then finally have that be the area that gets extended towards the back, and move apart to each corner.

so that will make cutting the roof only into 4 parts, instead of cutting between each door & having 6 pieces..

ahh.. so 2 days went on, 3rd day is a sort of a break..

Back