• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Amazon/544 instrument cluster parts etc?

Jack

junkman
I’m in the planning stages of restoring one of the clusters.

Where do you get the sea anemone? Inserts that bring illumination to the warning lights?

AwAh87gh.jpg

Other than trying to piece together good warning light logos, does anyone make decals for these ?

oil, turn, amp, high beam
50263206b69f93b2ed1492f71dbe8452.jpg

lastly any 52mm tach pods that would look similar to original ones?

I have a small 240 tach that Im thinking about using
52mm_t10.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe check with Joe Lazenby at Susquehanna spares? VP autoparts and cvi-automotive.se may be a place to check. although cvi is on vacation right now.

That rally cluster is really what these cars should have have gotten standard. Looks great and what a find!

Maybe check with Joe Lazenby at Susquehanna spares? VP autoparts and cvi-automotive.se may be a place to check. although cvi is on vacation right now.

That rally cluster is really what these cars should have have gotten standard. Looks great and what a find!
didnt find anything on VP

not mine... I like the original one. I had the gauges from a rally but theres no room in the dash

The 544 uses the same cluster, but the dash exposes that bottom part that the 122 covers up.

That rally dash is pretty sweeeeet looking.

I once hacked up a nice 142E GT cluster I found in a junkyard and got that to fit in my old 122. Along with the 142E's engine, trans, rear axle, seats, gas tank. Possibly other parts, I forget.

It's just a little rubber tube that stops the light from bleeding out all over the place. Maybe try a piece of rubber tubing?

Valve seal of some sort maybe?
hmm maybe some small engine might work. Good idea

Strain relief rubber from Mil connector?

this might be the easiest route.
Im going to call VDO and see what they say first

for the logos I was even thinking of custom water decals then some sort of clear

silk screen might be too difficult ? I never tried it but after watching 1/20 of a youtube video I feel like an expert

Last edited:
Jack, if you get in a bind: I still have 4 Amazon clusters on a shelf. I'm happy to send you one as parts, just cover shipping.

Back