• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

240 Mech Fan Getting Wrecked. Efan?

Forgot to mention it is a bigger than factory condenser. The fan is 3000 cfm but who knows if thats true or not. But will say it pushes more air than the stock one.

I was gonna say i thought I measured and ordered the biggest one that would fit the condenser well. Lol

So 14" is the best for pusher?

Measure your condenser top to bottom. It?s either gonna be close to 14? or 16?. I thought stock was 14? (at least on a 93) but no sense in not measuring. I?d buy a spal fan personally but pretty much anything is better than no airflow like stock. Even those $25 fans on eBay and Amazon.

Measure your condenser top to bottom. It?s either gonna be close to 14? or 16?. I thought stock was 14? (at least on a 93) but no sense in not measuring. I?d buy a spal fan personally but pretty much anything is better than no airflow like stock. Even those $25 fans on eBay and Amazon.

All this work in "measuring" and "checking for myself"! I wanted the internet to just TELL me the answers!

Whatever you do don't fix the motor mounts.

lol settle down. It's on the list.

But I ACTUALLY think it's because I didn't notice my lower rad hose was sort of crooked and pressing against the fan shroud which isn't an issue when stationary, but then I suspect at full chat that combined with the motor mounts is proving to be an issue.

Page 2 of a busted engine mount thread. Haha

:nod:

2fzuls.jpg

I have a jumper wire under the hood of my 240 I have to ground to make the efan run. I haven't installed the efan computer and wiring yet. It's inconvenient to pop the hood each drive, but the A.C. stays cold and the engine revs much faster with an efan!

Back