• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Davis 2018 - April 28-29!

I think I'm the only one to get arrested at a tbricks meet so far.

As of today, I believe you are correct.
Well you passed out under your car on the sidewalk, :lol:

Not quite under, more of next to car, in driveway. I take some of the blame for this, we were doing tequila shots for a while and smoking some "medicinal" herbs. I left for the bar, come back to him gone to the clink. Nobody heard from him, and then the next day here he comes hauling ass running up the street. At least it was a warm storm.

A night of TB legend.

WM will be revived before too long, I'm working on a location where we can all party as long and loud as we want without worry of disturbing neighbors or attracting LEO attention.

Heard from a lurker of the last WM that he wanted to know when the next one was as well. I didn't make that one, must have been good since he only remembered half of it. lol
Get on it Eric!

Heard from a lurker of the last WM that he wanted to know when the next one was as well. I didn't make that one, must have been good since he only remembered half of it. lol
Get on it Eric!

I BARELY REMEMBER ANY OF WM AFTER TARROW AND I DROVE DOWN FROM ERIK'S PLACE IN ERIC'S CAR.

</a>

Pizza Drill!!!! I think Pizza Drill™ should be a part of every Volvo Meet. Can somebody secure a drill press from a machine shop?

I think hungover tie rod replacement is better

This thread has been ruined.

giphy.gif

Back