• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

That's the exact car I'm currently trying to restore, they have a lot of little one year only exterior parts but they are awesome cars. Pretty rare. That one even still has the correct rear spoiler.

High school buddy just let me know his mom is looking to sell her '96 850 GLE wagon. Was driven regularly until July 2017 when it was stored. Odometer stuck at ~170,000kms since 3 years ago. Needs rear shocks, apparently, and was dealer-serviced only and regularly.

Its green and it took me to high school for years when we used to carpool. PM me if interested!

The 91 SE should have body colored skirts, bumpers (plastic), snow cap, rear spoiler. Then the rear decor panel, and I've yet to confirm but according to a dealer employee they also have different turbos (T25 allegedly) and online people claim they have OE LSD. The front fog lights that sit in the bumper are a b otch, made by Sacex, their placement and build quality makes them the hardest part to find/keep on these things.

The 91 SE should have body colored skirts, bumpers (plastic), snow cap, rear spoiler. Then the rear decor panel, and I've yet to confirm but according to a dealer employee they also have different turbos (T25 allegedly) and online people claim they have OE LSD. The front fog lights that sit in the bumper are a b otch, made by Sacex, their placement and build quality makes them the hardest part to find/keep on these things.
Turbos should be the same and they didn't come with LSD as far as I know.

High school buddy just let me know his mom is looking to sell her '96 850 GLE wagon. Was driven regularly until July 2017 when it was stored. Odometer stuck at ~170,000kms since 3 years ago. Needs rear shocks, apparently, and was dealer-serviced only and regularly.

Its green and it took me to high school for years when we used to carpool. PM me if interested!

AJ how can you let so many memories go!

Turbos should be the same and they didn't come with LSD as far as I know.

Like I said I haven't been able to confirm either of those claims on mine (it's been away for a while now) but the turbo claim was according to the head of Volvo service in my area (although it wouldn't be the first time they were wrong) the LSD claim was on a forum. Both could be lies to be honest.

DarkKratoz on here had one and swapped in a 15G in his '91 SE. Pretty sure it was a 13C that came out, for what it's worth. LSD might be an option? I was under the impression that here it was mostly Regina N/A 940s that got that rear end.

FDC804B4-3482-473D-97B4-C71E48D70E2E_zps2a9nylae.jpeg

Spotted on King George!

Last edited:
Back