• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LaSSiss - 1981 242DL

Such a clean car and thoughtful build! Keep it coming please. I think that color was called "Rose Beige" here. I've only seen a few 242s with that color. It's warmer than the more common tan & Artesia Beige (137) which has a lot more gray in it. Your color works well with the cleaner styling of the home-market 1981 model.

The local Volvo dealer invited old Volvo cars for spring meet and free barbecue food. Of course, I had to go with both cars. My little brother was a driver on my blue car, here is a picture from when he entered the area

Last edited:
Am i missing something? Havent you posted some pics from your Auxshaft with one wooth welded to it? Cant find it anymore.. :(

Am i missing something? Havent you posted some pics from your Auxshaft with one wooth welded to it? Cant find it anymore.. :(

No, i would have used that solution but my engine was already together when i came to that part, so we made a bracket and i have sensor on my cam gear

In Scandinavia are you allowed to run Compmotives if your bus makes less than 400 wheel?

Yes, but in my opinion you should have power and big brakes ;) Witch i have :p

Ah.. i mixed up the Threads.. :)

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=270555&page=28 Do you have pics from your solution?

I will try post a picture later for you :)

Last weekend i was on a Volvo Spring meet a coup?e hours away from me, my little brother drove my blue 83' and i was cruising my 16v,

Got very good Feedback on both cars, and got home a throphy on each one of them:) Very pleased

Back