• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B230FK Specification

V945

Hello All! I try find specification for B230FK engine, but I don't find anything, for me interesting from what rpm boost appeared? And after what rpm boost not increase. Anybody have documentation for this? Thank you.

It's not about documentation, it's about the turbo you are running and overall condition of the engine (any boost leaks? Faulty exhaust manifold gaskets?). If the pressure is stock (0.35 bar), then it will go above the zero somewhere around 2.5k RPM, maybe a little bit earlier.

hmmm

It's not about documentation, it's about the turbo you are running and overall condition of the engine (any boost leaks? Faulty exhaust manifold gaskets?). If the pressure is stock (0.35 bar), then it will go above the zero somewhere around 2.5k RPM, maybe a little bit earlier.

Hi
Then the turbo are really worn out....

My engine when stock LPT, was boosting 0.3 at 1800-2000 and never rose above that on higher rpm.
Just changing the actuator gave 0.8-0.9 at 2200 in 4th and 5th.

If i lug down in rpm to see it it still maintain 0.5 bar at 1500

YS
Jaybee

boostfk1.jpg

1 psi @ 1100
2 psi @ 1600
3 psi @ 1900
4.3 psi (actuator opens) @ 2600

That's what you meant right.;-)

boostfk1.jpg

1 psi @ 1100
2 psi @ 1600
3 psi @ 1900
4.3 psi (actuator opens) @ 2600

That's what you meant right.;-)

That looks like a pretty stock LPT
Maybe your actuator is a bit worn or something leaks , since it takes "forever" to get that last psi.
@ 2600 it has no problem passing 15psi if you remove the hose to the actuator.
I have tried :-)

it fell off :omg:

YS
Jaybee

Back