• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

245... Because RaceCar

MadDog_945

Våga Vägra 8V
Yeah...

this will gonna be my "RaceCar"

Want to do sprintraces with it on Padborg Racetrack in Denmark :)

With a little luck i will have sponsorship on my side.. a few local VolvoGarages and a Parts-Dealer.. :) Will be fun...

Also i want to advance my mechanix and fabbing skills with this one...

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2862.JPG

IMG_2880.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

IMG_2884.JPG

IMG_2885.JPG

IMG_2886.JPG

IMG_2887.JPG

Im going to trailer it to my garage next week... cant wait... also because my 16v Project sleeps till spring :(

Thank god we have this 965II Daily bitch... :D my GF kills me for this but... meh.. ;)

i do, 3xfull hd (5760x1080), still to big
BTW, why aren't you done yet. start working maggot!

this is weird. why don't those coronas look terrible?

Haha, right! What color is that, midnight blue? I'll buy all the parts for the ecode wipers if you are making it in to a race car and have no use for it, PLEASE!

Edit: And the head rests, car looks like a great platform, good luck.

Last edited:
Haha, right! What color is that, midnight blue? I'll buy all the parts for the ecode wipers if you are making it in to a race car and have no use for it, PLEASE!

I will come back to you at first regarding the wipers ;)

/edit

@ myles no.. it will be "RaceCar" ;) I don't need a RacetoworkCar cause i need 1min10sec with my bike to it ;) Locking it up sometimes takes longer than the ride itself :D

My RaceinpublicCar is my (or better will be) 945 16vt and my GetfromAtoBCar is that 965 which theoretically belongs to my GF.. but.. yeah... she would scrap it in 2 weeks without me... last time i had to fillup 2 litres of 10w40 to see a bit on the dipstick again.. dry like a bucket of sand...

/edit2

BTW:

Yestersday i had the chance to get a 242 for 450 bucks... but it stood for 16 years and i would have been a blindbuy... the blue 245 i've seen in person... wherat.. seeing bakterius 242... meh... do want :)

Last edited:
You can have my Rearwindows if you want ;)

BTW... The Eagle has landed... :)

IMG_3844.JPG

Next to my also new 764 GLE V6...

Last edited:
Back