• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

945 b230fb+t

My Turbo is shot and started to smoke often especially on summer days. I checked the play and verified my guess.

While waiting for my new chra assemlby I created this CAD model (pictures show progess):

VRN0tr9l.png

YAWzW45l.png

1ULbXCTl.png

j0zTlYrl.png

7pv9NiMl.png

Not meant to be accurate or realistic... It's just what I like to do for fun :lol:

I replaced the turbo chra last week:

HnFZ7VJl.jpg

OlEv9oDl.jpg

And did some other minor things:

- Because of the battery location I'm now running a Honda Civic air box (Ek4 I believe). The connections are 3". Ill have to get some hose for cold air.
- Installed a new under engine tray
- Replaced the cam shaft seal
- Fabricated my own strut brace
- Replaced the main fuel pump and filter (I had some weird ticking sound - it's gone now)

GHlYgVnl.jpg

Looking good! I’m following you on IG and the process is well covered, subscribed for inspo. Also hoping to download that scan CAD model to start playing around with. You still running with the 25mm spacers on back?

This weekend I installed my M46 along with a new clutch.

I had a small problem which you can read about here.

vxWMXEpl.jpg

ZrfUNzil.jpg

You can really see someone jacked the wagon up wrong in the past. The lower sill flange is mangled up at all four jacking points. (needs some attention ASAP)

IHxZmyXl.jpg

HHYIWVll.jpg

The old M47 was quite leaky :roll:

I also painted my valve cover in wheels matching silver:

DnjJatxl.jpg

Any ill effects from not having a timing cover? I've been thinking about not reinstalling mine when I put it back together, but am more worried about the belt walking off more than anything. I realize this shouldn't happen, but seems like it could.

This weekend I relocated the battery from passenger side to driver side.
For now I just left the positive wire long (It's way to cold outside).
The engine bay cleaned up quite a bit.

The ground wire could just be reused.

rHvDJLgl.jpg

YTvd31Bl.jpg

Back