• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Server maintenance 2018!

We can always use more money... Considering all the help I've gotten from this new host over the last few weeks i'd love to pre-pay him for a years service.

Also part of being responsible with the money we do have was to move to a less expensive but custom setup for us that should treat us a little better in the long run. We were blowing through our funding for a number of factors; The big problem was we had too much server to accommodate for a bad configuration on my end, etc. In order to cut our bills in half, I'm pouring a ton of work into redoing everything behind the scenes and then once things are in order we will make the major upgrade to vbulletin 4 and start redoing all the website and design elements.

baby steps

We can always use more money... Considering all the help I've gotten from this new host over the last few weeks i'd love to pre-pay him for a years service.

Also part of being responsible with the money we do have was to move to a less expensive but custom setup for us that should treat us a little better in the long run. We were blowing through our funding for a number of factors; The big problem was we had too much server to accommodate for a bad configuration on my end, etc. In order to cut our bills in half, I'm pouring a ton of work into redoing everything behind the scenes and then once things are in order we will make the major upgrade to vbulletin 4 and start redoing all the website and design elements.

baby steps
You da man! Sounds like amazing work has taken place already with more to come. Awesomeness.

Thanks guys. Yup, I have a laundry list of things that needed to be done. Things are about to get super productive on my end due to some family changes so I'm hoping to redirect some of this time to getting turbobricks up to where I've always wanted it.

Awesome Dana. Only thing I've noticed as I don't seem to be able to stay logged in, but that's likely a browser issue on my end. I'll clear the cache and cookies and see what happens.

I haven't noticed any changes, so I guess that's...good? :e-shrug:

Actually, I had to log-in anew, but "all systems go" for now.

Back