• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Lh2.4 flywheel

Mr.Borrie

The Sneaky F*ing Ukrainian
I am lost in the world of LH2.4 flywheel (and its options)
For a moddified b230Fk and M90 i am looking for a flywheel.

Now there are so many options i am sort of lost. You have 850R clutch versions and smaller, bigger and whatnot. I am just clueless at this point. How do you pick one?
I would think just a normal one but less weight would be best..?

Btw looking for cnc and not shaved OEM ones, dont like the idea of one cracking and destroying my leg /car

I am based in europe so the UK and sweden shops would be preffered

Is this driveline going to see a lot of shock? Like from burnouts and hard launches? If not then maybe the sts maching flywheel would work? I think John V had cnc flywheels made but don't know if he still has them.

How much torque do you plan on making?

TTV + the KLR "707" pp is supposedly good for 540Nm with an organic disc.

Is this driveline going to see a lot of shock? Like from burnouts and hard launches? If not then maybe the sts maching flywheel would work? I think John V had cnc flywheels made but don't know if he still has them.

Yes i Will try and abuse it as much as i can

How much torque do you plan on making?

TTV + the KLR "707" pp is supposedly good for 540Nm with an organic disc.

B230FK with holset hx35 and lumpy cam, not sure on possible boost levels yet as its all in bit still

I suspect you will be past what a normal 850R clutch will hold so probably best to go straight to a 707 type pressure plate.

I now stock the TTV flywheel ready to take the 707 plate or uprated Audi A2 cover. Use that with a either a 850R friction plate or a paddle plate

price you mean or torque capacity? Mods, extend teh pivot ball or lengthen the push rod. Probably also a good idea to add a pilot bearing

Back