• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Volvo 242 2,5 16v widebody build

no video yet, the car was finished yesterday! but we are leaving for Gatebil at V?ler race track today!

520_zps9d002b3f.jpg
[/URL]

:lol: at those wall decorations

so, Gatebil V?ler was super! exept some rain on Friday, it was sun and 25-28 *C all saturday and sunday!
Hadd some Servo pump trubble so we didnt get to drive the benz to much. but did some test laps and we are suprised how much better it handles With the New front suspension and that steering angle :omg: :wtf:

Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsPKcr0rb1U&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
How did I just now find this thread! great job man:cool: If the benz turned out that sexy and good then I can't wait to see the volvo when it is done!

Great project, and great work! Bodywork is one area that still scares me, but I know I need to get over the fear soon enough. I didn't see the offset of the wheels listed anywhere, may I ask what it is? Or if you know the new rear track width that works too.

rods, pistons and cranck is in!

then the girdle and volvo 360 (light modified) on!

Waiting for the head now! New springs and retainers is due to arive this week from Catcams!

out of the vakum plastic, all the stripes is left over epoxy that we`ll sand of tomorow. and then coat the carbon With a coting that gives a smoth surface

Back