• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

'gunned it.

5Ah6D.jpg

8zMVN.jpg

gFM59.jpg

SCpn7.jpg

ah, much better.

Last edited:
Looks like he sprayed the bumpers black, then ran the photos through an Impressionist filter.

Looks good though =P

You don't have to compress your .jpgs by 50% in this day and age. :p

Looks good regardless. I love the '90 front end on a 745.

I should turn up my smoke screw,and see if that works as well.
Backing up enough to get a good coat on the front bumper might kill me though, heat gun FTW

Confused? observe...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H2uSsSnM44I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

why does that happen? melts the top layer sorta causing it to darken again when it hardens? just curious...must do

why does that happen? melts the top layer sorta causing it to darken again when it hardens? just curious...must do

over time, the outside elements pull the oils out of the plastic, causing them to become milky. By melting the top layer, it's melts the oil deprived top layer and it's sinks back into the platic underneath. Think about a pipe rusting, if you sand the rust off the metal is good underneath. Only difference here is the the 'rust' can be melted off/ into the remaining plastic. Does not harden it.

Back