• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD Garage Sale, May 19, 2018

Shipping Albatross.

I am guessing you are saying that I am way off and that it will cost more but I am unsure.

Fedex

56 x 60 x 6 @ 80#

:rofl:

Ya I'm not going down to Greyhound, and crating a hood for shipment would be time and materials intensive.

Tying them on a roof rack with nylon line is my preferred method of transporting them with a 240.

Alternately they do go in the back of Toyota pickup or a 745....

Boom! It's the big day!! I've been up since 4 this morning, a little help and thanks from my 7 m/o daughter. Getting the bricks cleaned up now to roll up to IPD by 8.

IG and farcebook. Later today, will get some up on flickr.

Some phone pics for now:

ogamer777 standing next to Dylan Weaver's Ford Courier...

Nice 189 white 245Ti, with the "rust from above" option.

Ethan's 244.

My 245, which was there in spirit. It'll be at Volvos In The Hood, though.

-J

Last edited:
IPD pix!

003-M.jpg

010-M.jpg

012-M.jpg

014-M.jpg

032-M.jpg

035-M.jpg

Had a blast! Met some great people. Sat in some awesome cars.

I had a blast, as usual. It always ends up being a long day. Did anyone else get caught in the mess of cars that was headed up NB 205? It took an hour from IPD to get on NB 205...:-(:grrr:. It was still a great time there, and I even won something I can use at the raflle; that's a perfect day indeed.:lol:

All those hopped up volvo's and only a few showed up to actually race at PIR that night. Hats off to Gary racing his fabulous 90 740 show car wagon! That thing is nice! Quick too.

No getting caught in the drive over to PIR on columbia at all. If the road you wanna take is clogged, try the road to PIR...

Back