• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

7/9 Turbo Intank Pump Supplier

15A

World's Oldest Brewery
Anyone know who makes the OE intank pumps? I had heard it was either Valeo or Delphi. Want to get a new one for a build I'm doing. Airteks won their race to the bottom and are junk now. I'm leery of the no-name generics most box stores sell (IPD included).

I'll buy a $118 OE one if need be but was hoping to find the same pump in a cheaper box.

TIA

Walbro (now TI Automotive) replacement for the 850/S70 flows almost the same rate, and can be picked up for around $60 or so. Fits perfectly, and good quality - just requires you to cut and solder/crimp the existing connector.

The Delco is the 740T pump. I put one in my 240 with a little massage of the holder. Also Carter branded pumps meet the same Delco specs and now are both the Delphi brand sold at NAPA for ~$80. Older lower presasure pumps are 3-5 psi and the Delco/Carter is 5-6 psi.

BTW the older pumps were made by VDO originally

Here I am resurrecting an old thread. I have been using the Delphi pump for a long time, in tank, with excellent results. However as of I don't know when, "our" app no longer comes with the screw terminals on top and I'm out shopping again. Looks like the Carter may be the only option now as even Delphi's catalogue doesn't show one that seems to be the same specs, and the proper electrical connections.

Here I am resurrecting an old thread. I have been using the Delphi pump for a long time, in tank, with excellent results. However as of I don't know when, "our" app no longer comes with the screw terminals on top and I'm out shopping again. Looks like the Carter may be the only option now as even Delphi's catalogue doesn't show one that seems to be the same specs, and the proper electrical connections.

I changed the connectors.

Back