• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

A lifted 1993 Classic 240

Yeah unfortunately had no gas to make it. I should definitely make XXX this year. That's always a show I try to get my son to.

Suspension will be a coilover lift, engine will stay N/a. I'd like to build a 2.5l 16v n/a engine. Trans will most likely go t5.

Looking great! Missed you at Griot's this past weekend. Going to head to XXX next year?

Further plans for the car? Turbo/suspension/trans?

Everyone is restoring a Classic. One came into the shop today in pretty decent shape except for the pealing roof. Teal and tan like yours.

Everyone is restoring a Classic. One came into the shop today in pretty decent shape except for the pealing roof. Teal and tan like yours.

Eww, it's bad enough having the bland beige interior but the paint color is dark green metallic. Please don't call it teal. lol.

I wonder who has the most miles on a classic edition? I feel like mine goes up in value every time it drives. :lol: Sure a cream puff is nice. But a car that has done exactly what it is capable of is cool, too.

^ You going with cloth or pleather seats?

Yeah keeping the pleather ....The interior is in pretty good condition except for the drivers seat ....so just need one good skin.

43163638_10217030673295039_8191121040043147264_n.jpg

The earlier 402 green was usually called either Teal or Blue-Green Metallic, depending on the year. It's basically 412 Tropic, but with less metal flake. It's still a teal green, which is a bluish-green color.

-J

lol I wasn't doubting you, just plugging my wood dash trim I make and sell. ****ty about the badge, keep an eye on eBay.

Nice I will have to remember you when we get to the interior. When we found this classic we were just looking for a 240 wagon ...It just happened that we found a classic

It getting body work and engine work before anything else though.

If you change the driver seat over to vinyl I would be interested in the seat bottom fabric ( providing no holes) thanks

Nice I will have to remember you when we get to the interior. When we found this classic we were just looking for a 240 wagon ...It just happened that we found a classic

It getting body work and engine work before anything else though.

Sounds good!

Nice to see you still at it. Is there a way to verify on the VIN, etc that someone hasnt swapped parts to make a 93 look like a classic?

The look of that tint makes me want to tint the windows of my #412 classic.

there is the location where the employees signed the car. I don't think they did that on all the cars.

Whoa, I didn't know they did that, where did they sign?

Back