• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

here`s my baby girl:badboy:
DSCN0570.JPG

DSCN0562.JPG

DSCN0572.JPG

DSCN0579.JPG

Last edited:
Oooooh, if it's not just the photography, that's one BEAUTIFUL 7 series you've got there Mr. Roversweed!

Billiam500 said:
you wouldn't know him, it happened my senior year of high school. when you saw my car, it was almost a year after the accident.
'bit aof a volvo yard' doesn't begin to explain it.:rofl: At least 20 PVs, Amazons, 140s, 164s, and when I was there, 1 1800ES.

Interesting. It was a VW guy who told me at the BBQ, wonder if i can find him and get some more details.

Is he selling any? I am looking for something different when the time comes for another project [i.e. when i have a job].

There may be a Detroit area gathering sometime. Check events.

My pic

i don't know how it is going to come out since i spend most of my time modifying the Volvo and really don't know how to post pictures , but I am learning. I put a pic in my sig until i can post a bigger picture.

mycar.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not able to take an actual pic of my volvo, but here is a pic of one that is almost identical, except that this one doesn't have a spoiler and the wheels are just slighlty different
Volvo740GLE-66_7.jpg

Julio, wow, I need to make my '94 964 look like your 944T, that thing looks fantastic! I guess all I need are the later outside tailights, those rims, and spoiler.....and maybe a set of E-codes. Anyway, looks great man! The 780 also looks great! I almost bought an '89 780T instead of the 964, but I would have felt bad about getting salt on it and the 964 was a good deal.

silverwagon said:
Julio, wow, I need to make my '94 964 look like your 944T, that thing looks fantastic! I guess all I need are the later outside tailights, those rims, and spoiler.....and maybe a set of E-codes. Anyway, looks great man! The 780 also looks great! I almost bought an '89 780T instead of the 964, but I would have felt bad about getting salt on it and the 964 was a good deal.

Hey Thanks,

It didn't look like that in the beginning. Just got done installing 1997 960 seats. (totaly awesome. Better back & lumbar support)You can pick up the rear spoiler off ebay every now and then as well as the center decor panel.
2073373_2_full.jpg

The rims are from this past summer group buy. Still have some sets left if you are interested. :badboy:
Yeah I know what you mean about the 780. I' haven't bothered to register it since I purchased it in 2002. No time to drive it as a pleasure vehicle (Sunday driver). I refuse to drive it otherwise so it's been sitting in my garage ever since. I think this coming summer
is going to happen though. Cheers:-D

They're C70 optional wheels. Tritons I think they're called? He is using spacers...

Back