• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Critique my questionable 122S suspension

smncutler

Here's my 65 122:
- Stock offset Dorman 17x7 cop steelies with cheap Sailun Atrezzo 205/50ZR17 summer performance tires
- Classic Volvo Restoration sport springs
- iPd sway set, only front installed
- iPd poly bushing set, some installed
- Bilstein HD rear shocks but Koni fronts since I got tired of waiting

Is it gonna handle weird or what?

Last edited:
The main thing you are going to need to sort is fitting the rear anti roll bar to bring back the balance and have the rear bilsteins re valved to sensible settings if not already done

The main thing you are going to need to sort is fitting the rear anti roll bar to bring back the balance and have the rear bilsteins re valved to sensible settings if not already done

/\ /\ /\

WIthout the rear bar, it's just going to make more understeer. The front bar alone will make it lean less below the limit, though.

So far only poly on the panhard bar. The whole front end next, then the rears since they're beefier and therefore less smashed. Konis were on backorder so I'm using some crappy Monroes and returning them when iPd can ship me the Bilsteins.

Last edited:
Heh, well the $40 Monroes are too long and they hit their limit with a clink before the bump stops, but with that considered they're stiff enough so I guess I'll just trash them!

Last edited:
Back