• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rich raises the bar on the 7/9 LS Turbo game - 901 RWHP!!!

Why complain about my timing? maybe you outta go outside pop that laptop open and see what you are doing wrong.

mog be like:

>advances timing<

still slow

>advances timing<

still slow

>advances timing<
>breaks engine<

"you guys are a bunch of *******s"

I know my 16V certainly felt faster with a bit more timing advance. Wheeeeeee!!!!

Then after a few K miles, the MLS would start pushing coolant at full boost.

But it'll sure get me to the 500hp even my s256will get me into the 500hp mark no issue.
If your friend has that turbo and is only doing what a stock evo turbo does y'all need the pros.

uhhh...the record for a stock IX turbo...on a built bottom end...running e85...on a MIVEC motor (evo 9)...on 30 psi....is 440ish whp.

Ergo, calm down there, little buddy.

I think I've got it figured out...you don't realize that EFR numbering nomenclature isn't the same as Precision numbering.

uhhh...the record for a stock IX turbo...on a built bottom end...running e85...on a MIVEC motor (evo 9)...on 30 psi....is 440ish whp.

Ergo, calm down there, little buddy.

I think I've got it figured out...you don't realize that EFR numbering nomenclature isn't the same as Precision numbering.

440whp, what's that in crank HP?

:rofl:

Yes I do. But both turbos I mention may not push 600hp, but they sure will gete close.

Why you being a little bitch about the timing?? I hope you realize that's on e100 low boost and midrange rpm, my final timing ? is 2x? at my final rpm maybe less under load.

Last edited:
440whp, what's that in crank HP?

:rofl:

Yes I do. But both turbos I mention may not push 600hp, but they sure will gete close.

Why you being a little bitch about the timing?? I hope you realize that's on e100 low boost and midrange rpm, my final timing ? is 2x? at my final rpm maybe less under load.

You are literally talking right out of your leather Cheerio. Show me, oh wise one, where a td05 framed turbo has made more that 440awhp in an evo...

Also, an efr 6258 ran at the kind of boost you need for it to make 600whp will literally explode...the compressor wheel will be well beyond it?s over speed rating.

Also, talking about ?midrange, part throttle, low boost? timing numbers is like saying you have a 9? flaccid unit, but it goes down to 4? rock hard.

Shoot...for that matter, I run 50* of timing on pump gas...at no boost...and barely any load...at 2% throttle.

I just like the gratuitous use of "leather cheerio" and the amazing "shrinking unit" (musta been cold outside!)

Andrewhans. You can use the formula on the home page here to calculate your hp to a reasonable educated guesstimate. http://www.turbobricks.com/resources.php?content=quartermiledyno

Have fun! I got 634.7hp for your car.

That's actually a really cool calculator! At race weight of 3320lb @ 138.5mph I came up with 740hp net. So it's doing a little better than I was expecting.

I've ran the numbers on the Wallace Racing Calculator and it's come up with 680hp at 3320lb race weight. Not sure were the calculation difference is but either way interesting numbers!

Last edited:
Back