• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Yes Momo 3-83, interesting :)

20150320_171245.jpg

Please sell that to me! Please!!!!!

960/S90 Limousine factory tinted windows, I have all 11 pieces.

volvos90etusivulasittummennetut.jpg

Volvo S parts catalogue for taxi, limousine, police, ambulance, hearse and other types of special vehicles

volvolimousinepartscatalogue1.jpg

volvolimousinepartscatalogue2.jpg

volvolimousinepartscatalogue3.jpg

volvolimousinepartscatalogue4.jpg

volvolimousinepartscatalogue5.jpg

I'm not sure. I bought these from swedish guy who said that these are the last windows that Nilsson had.

At first I was like "wow, cool but useless, who has a volvo limo anymore or ever.."

-Then I spy in your sig, you have 2 of them!
Pics of the cars would be great

A friend found this NOS 740 gummi rear spoiler :cool:, i couldn't resist buying it.

Original dust still on it :-P

Last edited:
10678672_10204133501879445_7783763494223655666_n.jpg

I picked this up over 10 years ago from pick n pull. I keep losing it and finding it randomly in all my stuff over the years.

How she sits now:

Looks nice, your boot lid is 86+ yes? looks curved in the pic.

Got my hands on the very same spoiler :)
Did you screw it from the underside of the boot trunk? Glue it? Dubble sided tape? both? :p

I've been told these bolt to the lid and gets taped with double sided tape :)

All 3! I taped the front edge to stop crap from getting in, siliconed around the holes and bolter her up!

It came from an 84 car, it has a slight kink in it on the lower edge, however Ive since seen 2 cars that have the exact same wave in them

People at the club are upset that I managed to aquire it, Itd been sitting out the front of our club mechanics shop for over a year and no-one thought to ask about it!

Back