• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

How find s60r cross drilled rotors in EU ?

940T4R

Hello,

I search in EU cross and drilled rotors 330x32 for S60R

In US the brand EBC sell the GD1830 but is absolutely not possible to have it by EBC UK/EU

I find in NL StopTech SPO127.39035 for 424euro parts + 22euro shipping
I find in US EBC GD1830 189USD parts + 104USD shipping

I find other rotors but I find absolutely not really feedback of the brand Borg & Beck

I don't drive of track but I make rolling race and i want stop the car in short distance if is necessary ... but with a price too expensive.

Thanks all for your help

That isn't a terrible price for shipping from the US. Those rotors are heavy even if they had holes drilled in them. I use the ebay rotors and am happy with them. Borg and Beck is a very old company that used to make clutches for Volvo along with other components. They were bought out by Sachs from what I understand. They should be good to use if they actually make the product.

Does rockauto.com deliver to you? That is where I got the best price on the last set I bought. The first set I got on Amazon, I have no idea if you can get Amazon Prime where you are, but I got free shipping.

Both sets of rotors are made by Powerstop.

That isn't a terrible price for shipping from the US. Those rotors are heavy even if they had holes drilled in them. I use the ebay rotors and am happy with them. Borg and Beck is a very old company that used to make clutches for Volvo along with other components. They were bought out by Sachs from what I understand. They should be good to use if they actually make the product.

The shipping costs from US to EU have always been very expensive but that is not all because I speak that deq shipping costs without customs taxes which are about 25% calculate on the total amount is a say parts + shipping.

With small shops I usually manage to arrange for it to send by USPS without putting an invoice and value but there is the risk of losing the package and losing everything but luckily it is never again arrive.

Borg & Beck seems to be a big dealer / manufacturer of parts I imagine a lot of parts are made in china but this is not bad quality but I would like to find some feedback.

I admit that I do not know if the original S60R kit on a 945 with a lot of HP is sufficient and there may be the risk of unbalanced braking with a kit that is too efficient at the front and the origin. in the back what do you think?

Does rockauto.com deliver to you? That is where I got the best price on the last set I bought. The first set I got on Amazon, I have no idea if you can get Amazon Prime where you are, but I got free shipping.

Both sets of rotors are made by Powerstop.

I did not know this site thank you ;-)

I found a Power Stop kit there (I don't know this brand) reference K4548-26 the price of the kit is really low. About $ 200 but again the shipping kills it all.

By Amazon the total price is estimated at $ 510 I mean estimated, they just put $ 96 in taxes

For information I bought my Pulsar G35-1050 turbo which was delivered by FedEx with as only paper an invoice with writing gift value $ 50
1 month later I received the invoice for the taxes and the processing of the file which totaled 40 ? which is almost 100% tax.

I think there is a minimum amount but it is not normal a tax is a% not a flat rate especially when there is no declared value and it is written as gift.

Fortunately for me I had anticipated because imagine the amount I should have paid with $ 800 or $ 900 of actual bill.

Drilled rotors look cool, but they are more prone to cracking than blanks on a race track. Pads and brake fluid are more important in my opinion.

Drilled rotors look cool, but they are more prone to cracking than blanks on a race track. Pads and brake fluid are more important in my opinion.

I know

ebc yellow or redstuff + rbf660 are egaly on the program

Is "just" for hard brake on end of rolling race or off the highway I dont us the car on track

Correct. If the OP wants to stop in the shortest distance possible, but only once in a while, either flat or slotted rotors are best. Drilled are not. Make sure your brake fluid is in good condition and get performance brake pads.

Thanks for advice but is not my first car lol

Is egaly for this I ask if I upgrade too much the front that don't me a risk to have a bad balancing with the rear

Drill your own, I do that for all of our cars[4 240 wagons, my MG Midget, and My MGB.] The ones on my V8 Wagon are now 30 years old with 275K miles on them, 120 holes per rotor, no cracks and no issues still have the pads that I put on them then, all were Volvo parts.

Drill your own, I do that for all of our cars[4 240 wagons, my MG Midget, and My MGB.] The ones on my V8 Wagon are now 30 years old with 275K miles on them, 120 holes per rotor, no cracks and no issues still have the pads that I put on them then, all were Volvo parts.

You do it yourself ?

Have you looked on vparts.se, they are relatively new, but offer slotted rotors and ebc pads?

Yes but no drilled or cross rotors

You don't believe my if I tell you i have find this brand just 2mn before check your message lol

2 rotors drilled grooved = 164€ with shipping !!!!

I need just to ask for duty because ia the UK is outside from EU with the Brexit but I think for 1 or 2 years that don't hace extra taxes

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Just make sure they drill through the web, not the open space on the vented rotors.

Back