• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rear Spring choice

LeedomtoFreedom

Looking to lift a 240. Trying to figure out what to do with the rear. Read about the front v8 springs on the Grand Cherokee. Any particular year range? I know the Cherokees haven't changed much but I also don't know much about Cherokees.

Trying to stay away from hockey pucks. :)

Appreciate the thoughts. Probably going to just try to match the spring rate with longer springs. Fortunately I kept a second set of spring upper perches. I thought about spacing the upper perch with some aluminum round stock but it doesn't sound safe especially with only one bolt retaining the whole assembly.

Appreciate the thoughts. Probably going to just try to match the spring rate with longer springs. Fortunately I kept a second set of spring upper perches. I thought about spacing the upper perch with some aluminum round stock but it doesn't sound safe especially with only one bolt retaining the whole assembly.

You are going to run 20" long 90# springs?
That should ride...interesting.

You are going to run 20" long 90# springs?
That should ride...interesting.

Trying to achieve so much rake that I look like Immortal joe's car from Mad Max

a>

What are stock wagon uncompressed spring lengths. @Mikep I looked at your spring rate sticky and 16-5/8" seems too tall?

Back