• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Streetkarnage Wagon

'tis the way of all things. The trick is to want "it" less, this significantly reduces the chances of bad stuff happening, I find. I also wish I'd known you didn't like your chrome grill. I happily would have swapped you mine.

haha yea things are starting to take there toll.. really pissing me off haha

sorry mate if i knew i would have.. want me to keep an eye out for another one..?

It's all right. Did the same thing and painted mine. Looks ok at the moment but only time will tell how good a job i've done. Did you take the emblem off to paint it? Couldn't get mine off without breaking the locating pins on the back.

Weekend just gone..
I fixed the broken heater hose, pulled out one of my front guards to see how much i could get out of the lip..

021.jpg

Not sure why it ripled so much? and my roller doesnt reach out enough so my mate is geting some 30mm spacers for his 240 so going to borrow them and see if that works.. if not ill will flatin them as much as i can and then bog them!!

But otherwise im happy with how the front will be sitting!!!

Tyres this WEEK!!!!!! YEEEEEEWWW

030.jpg

mine, my house mates (soon to be on 19x8.5 and 18x9.5) and my track 240 sedan under the car cover!!

008.jpg

007.jpg

Just got a price this morning mate, so think i will be heading up friday morning to drop the wheels of and then picking them up on sat!! so will be fitted this weekend!!

wth did you try and do to your fender inside lip? looks like you tryed to bend it out? folt that lip back in! i used a body hammer on my 242 and gently tapped away until it was perfectly flattend.

So rad that you are rolling fenders barefoot..
You aussies are nuts

hahaha :rofl:

wth did you try and do to your fender inside lip? looks like you tryed to bend it out? folt that lip back in! i used a body hammer on my 242 and gently tapped away until it was perfectly flattend.

trying to get more out of it.. i just tapped it out with a rubber hammer.. why put it back..? if i can get that flat it will be great..!!

hahaha :rofl:

trying to get more out of it.. i just tapped it out with a rubber hammer.. why put it back..? if i can get that flat it will be great..!!

because if you unfold the lip like you did its gona look like ass. better off folding in back in, fitting the wheels and tires on with it rolled and then if you dont have enough clearance use a baseball bat itbetween the fender and tire.

Last edited:
Yeah it'd take a lot of precision and luck to get those lips looking right. Roll it inside, then baseball bat, or set a lot of newspaper on top of the tire, lower it down onto the paper (from jacks) and jump up and down on the back of your car. That'll bend the fenders out enough sometimes. Some 240 guys around here have done it.

id like to see how those fenders come out might have some funky widebody effect on the lower edges. hammer and dolly with body filler could pull it off

go to 4:30 and watch the rest
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDTK9IjKIYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DDTK9IjKIYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Getting ten inch wide rims was the mistake I think. 195 tyres have no chance of fitting too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Getting ten inch wide rims was the mistake I think. 195 tyres have no chance of fitting too.
Posted via Mobile Device

with a good amount of camber, rolled fenders and 215's i bet it will tuck them camber plates are almost a must with a rim that wide to tuck without really retarded looking fenders.

Back