• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

Willet Run ? YES !! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZzKRcC8Irsg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No leaks so far... but the gauge on the FPR leaked as hell.. so i fixed it on 3bar without vac pressure and unscrewed it.... bloody thing...

Dont shoot me on that generator pulley.. i am 100% sure that i tightened that thing up before reassembling... maybe... not tight enough... i dont know... im sure i tightened it up.. but that was 8 months ago :D

BTW: the sound of a 16v Turbo is... AWWWW :omg: :nod: :oogle:

Last edited:
Sry, thats the last thing we've done on sunday.. ..turning the key after that i was totally exhausted and only thing i wanted was to listen on my mattress :D

we've done the whole swap on this weekend.. including the wiring and fuelsystem... a few pics will follow as soon as my ftp works again ;)

v70 brake and frontsuspension will follow on eastern...

next thing on the list is to adapt the 850 injectors... ive forgotten my GFs notebook so i wasnt able to Ostrich my LH with the new Injectors.. ...

Last edited:
A few pics from the weekend...

IMG_2636.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

IMG_2638.JPG

IMG_2639.JPG

IMG_2640.JPG

IMG_2641.JPG

IMG_2642.JPG

IMG_2643.JPG

IMG_2644.JPG

IMG_2646.JPG

IMG_2647.JPG

IMG_2649.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2655.JPG

IMG_2656.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2660.JPG

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2663.JPG

Last edited:
Those oxygen sensors might die sooner than you'd like mounted upside down. They tend to collect moisture and corrode sensitive parts.

Jep.. Bosch 044 and Walbro255 Knockoff...

Btw. with this silicone hose aroun the 044 its isnt that loud as i expected from all the meanings around here ;)

btw:

my intank looks exactly like the DeatschWerks intankpumps.. so.. DeatschWerk is just lableing chinapumps ;)

Hi, like your car, German engineering --:) good luck and a blind an death Tuev Pruefer. cheers, Hans

Haha, come to Ireland: 99 dba noise no problem in any car up to 2008! and as long as it passes the emissions, no problem with any engine -- anway, which clutch set-up are you using? :cool:

Back