• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

91 Regina 740 No Start

So as of now we are basically almost completely lacking spark on 2 and 3. Plugs were wet with fuel and had little to no spark, even after swapping coils and plug wires.

Oh, I can read. You just can't keep your sh1t together ;-)

So as of now we are basically almost completely lacking spark on 2 and 3. ALL Plugs were wet with fuel and had little to no spark, even after swapping coils and plug wires.

Maybe it's just that you convey disjointed information...

Crank sensor signal was whack. Bolt hole to mount the crank sensor was broken but had never caused an issue. I pulled the crank sensor out of the hole, turned it 90 degrees, pusher it further in, and it started running on all 4 cylinders. Weird volvos man.
Yeah, what's with cars that won't run just because a critical sensor isn't installed to the proper depth and orientation. It's just crazy!! :spin:

PS... Fix. The. Mounting. Hole.

Yeah, what's with cars that won't run just because a critical sensor isn't installed to the proper depth and orientation. It's just crazy!! :spin:

PS... Fix. The. Mounting. Hole.

I have driven a car 2+ hours without having the CPS bolted in. On this one it only ran when I *did* mount it improperly. It?s not my car and I doubt the owner will want to replace the bracket. My job is done here.

Kansas, I think he means the single bolt that mounts the sensor to the bracket was missing. I hear of people hamfisting those brackets all the time. Or dealing with corrosion.

1/4 extensions and wobble joints make the job easy.

Kansas, I think he means the single bolt that mounts the sensor to the bracket was missing. I hear of people hamfisting those brackets all the time. Or dealing with corrosion.

1/4 extensions and wobble joints make the job easy.

:nod: yes that?s what he meant. But on a 7/9 the CPS only takes 30 seconds to change with a ratcheting 10mm wrench.

Back