• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Just another B234FT Conversion..

To Squirt or not to squirt.. thats the MEGA here...

Hey guys :)

I have the chance to get a MS board out of a 740 which is dynotuned for 230hp 360Nm with 8v Head on e85.

It is a MS 1 PCB V2.2
http://img152.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=1006945.jpg

Should i get this? and what do i have to look after? i will go pure e85 so my 630ccm injectors will be way too small? going 750ish or 850ish? does a walbro 255lpump do the job or should i get 044 Bosch? also looking on e85.. dont know if walbro supports e85

its also pretuned for flatshift and launchcontrol.. but i dont know if i should use this...

Problem is:

i dont have a f* clue about MS.. :nod: Is MS1 v2.2 a good option? all i know is: single coil full sequential injecting is only possible with MS3 and thats the way i would want to go when doing AEMS ;)

really nice work.
Any idea on the price of all those parts together? or does thinking of it makes you sad?

really nice work.
Any idea on the price of all those parts together? or does thinking of it makes you sad?

really nice work.

It makes me sad.. yes.. but only thinking about what this would cost when living in the united states ;)

Look @ your hand.. if you hadnt any accident while handling saws or something every of your fingertips stands for two big €-notes... :wtf: But that contains everything.. from machineshop to parts to whatev0r

@ ZVOLV

thats exactly what happens now :) But with ignitionmap from a b204FT chipped in a 219er goldiebox and an e85 dedicated map for LH

Im just fixing this (b6304 with a bent one ;) )

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

with my father :) when its done hes got a "brand"new 965 3.0 and i get his old one so i can start to strip my 945 ;) Need a DD for work and stuff...

I bought that enginesmasher for around 1150$ cause it looked so grandpa tended.. new engine (around 500$ in parts - block, sealing) -> worth 5000$ again.. in germany..

/edit

BTW that rodscrew was laying there before.. pls dont ask me how it made it there on its own.. :D

The preoener said it made a "bump" noise and the the motor stopped working.. bump.. yeah.. 4sure....

images

would be more precise in this case :D

Last edited:
What car is this engine going into, anyway? Will there be clearance between the turbo and the inner fender?

i hope so ;)

this one goes into a '93 945.. i measured before.. it will definately be tight as a.. yeah..

if i am right there will be an inch from coldside to struttower...

It's turning !!! :D

indeed... per hand.. with my wrench.. but all belts aligned and everything doing fine :D

seems i made a lot of stuff not wrong :oogle:

compression by handturning is good..

2 weeks to go.. then it will go inside my enginebay ;)

OOooohh... so slow progress :(

Bought a new ATP-Style V-Band Wastegate in 3"

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

Also i bought a steel beltdrive from KL-Racing similar to the one Knox is selling think @ Vallokra Bilsportmeeting.. also bought a Aluminumunderdrivepulley.. so sry JW.. he made me a perfect price :)

Also got the better fitting 60mm IC from KL.. looks like genuine but without plastic.. great stuff :)

made no pics.. sry.. forgotten.. :oops:

slow progress cause we havent finished the car from my father yet and also i moved from an city appartment into a house...

heres some progress on fathers car instead ;)

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg

Last edited:
Again.. not much progress :( but finally i managed to install the oilpan and got the belts aligned for the KLRacing underdrive pulley.. you need to use 10x960mm belts both for generator and servopump.. fits perfectly.

Also i decided to switch back to 2,5" V-Band cause the 3" vband from KL got a fabbing quality from "unter aller sau!!! to ach du scheisse, dass passt ja nie" i.e. brakecleaner tears out between the sealingsurfaces... also theres one part next to a bolthole which has only 2,5mm of thickness.. it's cast... ... Hello Mr Crack.. as i see you brought your Madame Mrs ExhaustLeak with you? nice...

oh.. and a buddy of mine switched to wintertyres which made me do a pic cause of its volvoawesomeness :D

IMG_1998.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah!

This is the **** :)

It screamed for this sticker so i couldnt resist ;)

IMG_2215.jpg

Also hacked the shizz out of my intake to make the 960TB fit.. it was a real good pile of aluminum on my bench after finishing.. my goodness.. took some length of cigarettes... :grrr:

IMG_2214.jpg

Also if you want to make it fit you need to turn the shaft 180? or the desired poti wont fit.. the mountingplate for the 960poti can be unscrewed also.. but thats no problem cause you will clean it before mounting it arent you? :) so you have to disassemble it anyways...

all in all a real easy mod if you have the right powertools for aluminum... carbidegrinder wont work...

Last edited:
Bought some new, funneh stuff :)

IMG_2356.jpg

80lb/850cc Siemens DEKA

Bosch 044 Main Pump

Walbro 255 intank knockoff but pretty good quality..

and some Bulkheads to make the intank fit under the tank cap :)

I never should have started with these AN-Fittings ^^

Last edited:
Back