• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mountainmeet 2021: The Return 9/22-9/26/2021 (Wednesday-Sunday)

Upper parking lot camping sounds nice and quiet.

Nobody in this crowd will be affected, luckily (mutually not sure if joking, i?m sure)

You know what I can?t even pretend to be an anti vaxxer just for entertainment. It?s even beyond my ****posting ability.

Title.svg

Guten Abend, Haben Sie ihre papiere?

I must say that with every virtual meet I attend, the desire for Mountain Meet grows.
Drag Week vs. Mountain Meet...

I could break down a couple times and still save money going to Balsam Lake and back. Hmmmm.

I must say that with every virtual meet I attend, the desire for Mountain Meet grows.
Drag Week vs. Mountain Meet...

I could break down a couple times and still save money going to Balsam Lake and back. Hmmmm.

You will have more fun at MountainMeet than at Drag Week,

source.gif

I dunno that I've ever seen anyone give it a shot. if the warden ain't gonna show up tho I may bring some gear and give it a try. great place to sit and drink beer.

I dunno that I've ever seen anyone give it a shot. if the warden ain't gonna show up tho I may bring some gear and give it a try. great place to sit and drink beer.
I already added the last Wal-Mart on my route to Google Maps for fishing license and final supplies.

That being said. I am in.
Let me know what Tent rates are for the whole shindig.

It’s up to y’all (and not like $23 will add much to the cost of the trip anyway) but I have literally never seen or heard of anyone getting busted for fishing without a license.

It?s up to y?all (and not like $23 will add much to the cost of the trip anyway) but I have literally never seen or heard of anyone getting busted for fishing without a license.

Maybe so, but I've never seen or heard of a game warden giving a warning if you do get caught either :)

Yeah, dnrnc doesn?t mess around.

Ya, I've committed enough offenses in my days, I am currently enjoying the simple life and plan to keep it that way lol. I only plan on stupidly spending money on old Volvos and trips to the strip club with my lady :boink:

When i was 11-12 i fished at a pond near my house until we moved. The local game warden was named bob bagwell. He could sneak up on anybody, and everybody knew him. It was fun watching him at a stoplight, trying to keep up with the waves. (I was in my twenties, and worked on his lincoln at the dealership) Then he waved at me in the mirror.

Back