• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I Kinda Bought a 945 Turbo

While I still have all three cars...

9718145865_c235d8a399_b.jpg

SQUAAAAD

<caps

Make sure you add "install additional/upgraded catch can" to the list- it's something I meant to do but until you bought it I had the engine pretty well sealed up so I kept putting it off. Clearly a good run on the highway with a bunch of gear and boost overwhelmed the wimpy stock crankcase ventilation system.

Hey man, nice gems! Wanna trade for my Drakes? :-P

I'm gonna be doing an oil change and possibly changing to my CT lower brace this weekend, if you wanna swing by with your intake spacers, we could install them! :oogle: It took me about two hours on the sedan, so now that I'm 100% on what I'm doing, it should be quicker!

Make it an early step, unless you like replacing oil and seals!
Well, already have a blown seal (or seals), so I'll seal that up first before anything else. But life first, you know.
Looking good!
Thanks!
Hey man, nice gems! Wanna trade for my Drakes? :-P

I'm gonna be doing an oil change and possibly changing to my CT lower brace this weekend, if you wanna swing by with your intake spacers, we could install them! :oogle: It took me about two hours on the sedan, so now that I'm 100% on what I'm doing, it should be quicker!
Might take you up on that. I'll have to see what my schedule is like. Already packed!

And sorry, they're not Geminis and they're already on the 242. Heh.

I don't have that much free time any more with the new job, but I'll probably be heading to one pretty soon. Row52 has listings of all the cars in the local yards here too.

Dude... that junk yard :p i would go nuts in there taking all the parts haha

we get them from time to time here in Ottawa / Gatineau at Kenny U-Pull and parts are mega cheap so i take everything worth of them everytime... same thing for 012 on 960's they sell them cheap i got a stash haha

Yup, torchlightauto I think was his username. They're gone now? That's a shame.

I flew out and drove it allll the way back to Calgary, circa 2004.

Back