• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

looking at 1984 760 ti w/ aw71

A

Anonymous

I am looking at a 1984 760ti w/ 154k on b23ft. Car is in decent shape body is straight and rust free. The interior is ok. Anyway car runs fine and has good power. I want to use this car to test out some boost ideas I have, What would I be able to sell it for assuming I took the b23ft and some of the injection system (leaving harness computer and everything to convert plain to turbo.) Don't know if rear is LSD.
What is the compression supposed to be on an engine like this (PSI on compression tester)? What kinds of boost can I safely run on this system? I want it for a testbed so I would be keeping it intact for a while, but what parts have a good resale? I want to be able to part this car out and make back most of the money I invest in it. Also if I get this I will be selling the great condition b21ft engine and m46 I have. These come complete with injection system and only lacking flywheel clutch assembly and bellhousing, what would they be worth?
I am in Oregon so if you have an offer for the engine or tranni please e-mail me it.
Thanks for your advise I will add more later,
Sean
volvo_p1800@hotmail.com

Back