• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Poly Bushings: TABS and CABS

golddayton101

Looking to get my Poly bushing kit installed in my wagon (84 245). Anyone on here do the whole kit that IPD offers? Anyone here in the DFW area that would do them or a shop?

Last edited:
240? people don't like poly in the LTAB because it doesn't allow proper articulation. I have them installed because I was far too lazy to try to install new rubber. Poly is a much easier install..do some research though.

I'm interested in what people have to say about the front. I'm wanting to go poly control arm bushings up front. I think people say those are good on a 240. My rubber is squeaky and very annoying.

Really helps to know what platform you're talking about.

I'm on full Superpro in my 745 and 144, been really happy with them (that's why I sell them BTW), got about 90k or so on them in the wagon with no issues at all. As mentioned ^^^^, very minimal increase in NVH if at all, really tightens up the slop in the suspension over rubber. As mentioned in post #2, there's been some issues with flex on the 240's if you do the axle bushings in poly, but depending on use, 80% of the people have no issues at all.

Back