• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

brickboard

It appears Jarrod Stenberg was not able to arrive at a satisfactory operating environment with his brickboard.com.

Though I donated and would again with a normal technical writer job.

Google ad service has not been generous. Reducing per click pass through to the guest website (or increasing cost and passing less). In this case, the brickboard. Also, no ads there.

The RWD and AWD forums are read-only.

Login access and encryption service are disabled.

All other brickboard forums, including the invaluable 700-900 Series FAQ is now unobtanium save for here:

https://www.volvoclub.org.uk/faq/FAQSummary1.html

I blame the facebook Volvo forums, maybe, with the often mythological and inaccuracy promoting forums.

An FYI. I've not emailed Jarrod. Maybe Art Benstein Cleanflametrap knows more.

Hope that helps.

I don't really understand, what happened?

The FAQ saved my life more than once, I'm really happy it's around.

An FYI. I've not emailed Jarrod. Maybe Art Benstein Cleanflametrap knows more.

Hope that helps.

Kitty, I don't know any more than you do, perhaps with the exception that I can report the DONATE button still works. I wouldn't bury it quite yet. The past "outage" looked just like this one, and Jarrod brought it back out of its coma.:nod:

I haven't visited there in years. I used to post there a fair amount.

It's mostly 'restore it to stock' type folks, nothing wrong with that.

Brickboard on the Way Back!

Kitty, I don't know any more than you do, perhaps with the exception that I can report the DONATE button still works. I wouldn't bury it quite yet. The past "outage" looked just like this one, and Jarrod brought it back out of its coma.:nod:

Glad to be wrong AGAIN!

Not the end times or Ragnarok!

Jarrod made a post and the brickboard is on the way back, better than ever!

I'd been verklempt these last few days. Now looking forward to more brake work on the 1990 230 DL li'l red wagon.

I mean the BrickPix is the BEST photo hosting page EVER!

Thank you Mr. Benstein!

I'd been doing all I can to bring the people on the RWD Volvo facebook forums to the brickboard AND turbobricks and your cleanflametrap and other resources. I hope it is working.

All these people that own out of production Volvos need to get out of the facebook and onto forums such as these so aformentioned.

Jarrod's Post:
<b>Site Availability</b>
https://www.brickboard.com/RWD/volvo/1668912/site_availability.html

Hope that helps!

I haven't visited there in years. I used to post there a fair amount.

It's mostly 'restore it to stock' type folks, nothing wrong with that.

Seems like this corner of TB is mostly non-performance of the stock variety. It helps to know how the cars were intended before they get modified. Your help here is much appreciated John.

Back