• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone megasquirt a Regina/Bendix 740?

chronicrhythm

I've got a 92' 740 wagon and I've redone all the suspension, added sway bars, chassis brace, and lowering springs. Car handles great but after driving my V70 all winter the 740 feels incredibly slow. I've found one article that mentions that the trigger pattern is supported by MS3. https://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=42377 It seems like a lot of people are able to run megasquirt on cars with MAP sensors and ATS's but haven't found anything about running MS on a regina car. My goal is to do a mild turbo build. I looked into swapping in LH2.4 but that seems really difficult with the harness swap. I've also read a post about swapping a B234 head on Regina with good success and that would get me to about stock turbo power which would be great. If MS is doable though I wouldn't mind sticking with the 8V setup. If anyone has any info that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

even with a mild turbo build the aw70 in the rex car is gonna die an early death, so you can get the jump on things and swap in an lh 2.4 flexplate (or flywheel if you're going that route) when you're doing your turbo install and do it that way if you want. but the link in the op seems to be pretty straight forward.

even with a mild turbo build the aw70 in the rex car is gonna die an early death, so you can get the jump on things and swap in an lh 2.4 flexplate (or flywheel if you're going that route) when you're doing your turbo install and do it that way if you want. but the link in the op seems to be pretty straight forward.

Sadly even the stock HP killed the aw70 haha. I have an AW71L in it now. I'll definitely be looking more into MS for this.

Back