• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Midwest Meet.

Ok,
I want to get a big meet together. (I think I have tried this 6 times before).

My plan is to get alot of people and do a real bbq at busse woods (or some park in the area).

I don't really care where it is, as long as it is a park.

But I don't want to "lock" into anything with out some good confirmation on whether people can come. It gets slightly irritating when people say they will definetly be there and then don't show; no call no nothing.

So let me know when you guys are available and I will try to get one last (big) meet before the summer is over and people return to the normal daily routines of work(for some) and school.

Let me know, ASAP.

-Joe

Get ahold of me at e-mail(Jbieda@gmail.com, medic2094@yahoo.com, Joe@volvospeed.com) or here if you need.

Where?

Where in the Midwest would this be? I would be interested if you could nail down a vacinity. Then I would have to check when I would be available.

Like I said... I'm down for where any large group of people can meet. The nice thing about it being in illinois is that i can plan it heh. But if you guys have a house to use, or know a place... let me know.

Hey that works with me... as long as its cool with you guys But I'm thinking it may be in illinois.

Because it is easiest for me to plan... unless someone else wants to take over on that part.

OK here is the low down...

I'm thinking lunch time (11:00 - 12:00) busse woods in schaumburg. (Busse woods).

Any objections?

-Joe

550 said:
OK here is the low down...

I'm thinking lunch time (11:00 - 12:00) busse woods in schaumburg. (Busse woods).

Any objections?

-Joe
I can make Schaumburg. What weekend? I am booked on 12 and 27 Aug. I should be okay on any other weekend.

JT

Haha, Im a dufus. I forgot to put the date... august 20 seems decent to me... I need to look into what kind of permit I need for this haha sorry about the date thing :-\

Ah, the 20...I'm sticking around for a big/massive car cruise here like i do every year...

Take pics.

550 said:
Haha, Im a dufus. I forgot to put the date... august 20 seems decent to me... I need to look into what kind of permit I need for this haha sorry about the date thing :-\
I just found out that I will not be able to make 20 August cause of family coming into town. So for me this shoots the whole month of Aug. Weekend after Labour Day is my next chance.

jt

Back