• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B234F TwinTurbo Concept

Whoa.. that 3d model is very nice.. compact!

And yes.. since i cant afford EFRs.. it will be a holset hx35II with water from TZB.. BW 200sxe also is an option, but too big..

Triflux.jpg

Caroline-Racing-Quad-turbo-2JZ-Powered-Nissan-S14-05.jpg

Or just do 8 turbos like real man

carlisle-550420a0d2269.jpg

^
Krister is just bench racing again...

But he was talking about using a couple of spare mint condition 13c turbochargers to accomplish two things:
A: 400 hp
B: a responsive 400 hp

As I see it, either we change turbos to make A and B happen, or we keep the turbos and change the configuration. But if he's going to go through the hassle, 13c turbochargers aren't sexy, so why bother?

@Duder
Thoughts?

@Krister
Thoughts?

@JohnV

Du verr?cktes Huhn!

If you guys are serious about twins on a Redblock, I would look at using modern, easily available turbos from a 1.0L - 1.2L - 1.4L gasoline engine, 3 or 4 cylinder. In Germany I'd look at Ford, GM/Opel, and Fiat stuff. There are so many out there now that you'd have a wide selection to choose from in terms of features, orientation, connection flanges, etc. I agree with your thinking that 2x 13c wouldn't be the best choice for this.

Back