• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Sorry, been AWOL for a few days while being indoctrinated in the Christmas ways of the girlfriend's family. I think it's going to be just me tomorrow morning.

So what is the official plan here?

Meeting at 9:00AM for breakfast at the Tomahawk annnnnnnd then?

PnP run?
Drive?

I vote for some junkyarding highjinks, myself assuming the weather isn't a total deluge.

M.

Weather looks decent, maybe there's a semi interesting route we can drive TO the pnp?

No hits on mercedes e-class so I probably won't participate in the pickin, but the pullin...hmmm...

I've got plans for dim sum brunch (lol) after that, and was originally planning on working on the 242 so I can drive it ASAP to its new storage space lol

Might join you folks, but probably will be heading out after breakfast.

I've got the day off from parent duties. I'll probably be rolling in my moms 740. I've booked this day to do this so we Better do something, anything afterwards

I have ribs for later and a desire to pull things from cars. Plus shoot things in video games. Just sayin'

Last edited:
How did I miss this. I'm always down for some breakfast with a side of Volvo's. The wife and I will be there. Finally get to make one of these things.

Wont be making it.
I have to work today, and my front passenger window was smashed and ipod stolen the other night... So i may see you guys at the pnp later, but not at breakfast. Have fune everyone!
Leivon

That sucks Leivon I brought the 122 for you.

I'm here half hour early. Not very busy. They won't hold tables for us at 9 and she doubts we can all sit together. So when were all here we can just head in and they'll try to seat us close together

Word to the wise don't start watching the last 8 episodes of beaking bad at 9pm if you have commitments in the morning....you wont be able to stop watching even if you want to!

Back