• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Well, this is no surprise. The ol Market Crossing Thursday night meet has devolved into even more of a gong show. It's too bad, as this was one of the best things going for the 'car scene' in the lower mainland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=torvO0LaYhg

On a side note, is anyone heading to the RevScene spring meet on Sunday? I'm going to try to make it there for 11am.

I'll be there in the Volvo, I'd recommend arriving earlier as last year most spaces were filled by 10am

Perhaps I shall make Sunday... Hmm...

Also, I've heard now that PnP is simply clearing inventory on the 4th, and that they're not closing forever. But that was from a friend who called them, so I'll reserve judgement for an official press release or something.

I was going to post about revscene. Myself and a few other krauts are planning to make an appearance. I'll get down there as early as I can, but all depends how quickly I can get out of kid duty, likely not until 11ish. Anyone want to try and convoy?

On ZoomSpeeds advise, I'm hoping to get down there around 10 and will be leaving from around 64th and Oak. I am happy to meet around there or anywhere else.

I'd be down for a pre meet, I live 5 mins from spanish banks, but can meet anywhere.
I was looking on the Revscene fourm, and some other pre meet groups are intending to arrive between 9:30 and 10:30, I'd like to get there as early as possible as in the last few years I've gone it filled up real fast.

I'm heading out to the yards Saturday morning, probably the Mitchell Island one first. Anybody want to join me?

Can you scope out the 240 seat situation if you see any 240's? Need some new bottom foam for mine.

Just let me know if you see anything. I can stop by the yard after work one day

Hey guys!

So now that the 850 T5 is on the road, I can finally start the build on my 740. I have a 1990 740 Turbo sedan black on black that is the donor car. I will be parting out the black 740 donor car. I'll let stuff go cheap to fellow TB'ers. If you need any parts, shoot me a PM.

Cheers

I was going to post about revscene. Myself and a few other krauts are planning to make an appearance. I'll get down there as early as I can, but all depends how quickly I can get out of kid duty, likely not until 11ish. Anyone want to try and convoy?

I usually get there around 10:30ish and stay until about 11:30-12, I'll be around!

What about a pre-meet at the parking lot of point grey golf course off sw marine? Easy to get to and lots of parking. Then we can amble around marine dr to spanish banks. Shoot to meet up around 9:30 give or take 15? Should get us there for 10 so we can find parking.

Blue. Mines a 92, so that later style fabric.

Thanks!

This is a passenger seat with good original foam that is yours if it'll work for you. A little dirty but no tears. I've been keeping it in my kitchen for a couple years never having the heart to throw it out.

Not really sure if the foam is easily transferred from passenger to driver side but i figure it'd worth a shot for the price of zero.

I live in east van near commmercial but make plenty of trips to maple ridge so i could throw it in the wagon the next timw im heading out and drop it off.

Its from a 89 245.

This is a passenger seat with good original foam that is yours if it'll work for you. A little dirty but no tears. I've been keeping it in my kitchen for a couple years never having the heart to throw it out.

Not really sure if the foam is easily transferred from passenger to driver side but i figure it'd worth a shot for the price of zero.

I live in east van near commmercial but make plenty of trips to maple ridge so i could throw it in the wagon the next timw im heading out and drop it off.

Its from a 89 245.

That's awesome. I work in Burnaby, so I could also swing by after work.

Feel that I should give you something for it though.

Back