• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Server maintenance 2018!

Haven't had any issues staying logged in, didn't even have to log in after the upgrade.
I had the same thing happen until I actually logged out. After that, It has been logging me out automatically. I have had it happen while responding to a thread, finish typing click post and I get an error message that i dont have permission to do that. I look at the top right, and I am not logged in any more. Good thing I am in the habit of hitting ctrl-c at the end of long posts in case this happens, That way if something happens, i can just log in and paste the text, and not lose it...
I deleted every reference to tbricks in my history, cache and cookies. Re logged in, and it happened again. Today, same thing. If I am inactive for like 10 minutes(havent timed it) it logs me out. (and apparently typing in a msg window is considered inactivity.) I KNOW there used to be a "keep me logged in" setting somewhere but i can't find it any more.

Really frustrating.

I had the same thing happen until I actually logged out. After that, It has been logging me out automatically. I have had it happen while responding to a thread, finish typing click post and I get an error message that i dont have permission to do that. I look at the top right, and I am not logged in any more. Good thing I am in the habit of hitting ctrl-c at the end of long posts in case this happens, That way if something happens, i can just log in and paste the text, and not lose it...
I deleted every reference to tbricks in my history, cache and cookies. Re logged in, and it happened again. Today, same thing. If I am inactive for like 10 minutes(havent timed it) it logs me out. (and apparently typing in a msg window is considered inactivity.) I KNOW there used to be a "keep me logged in" setting somewhere but i can't find it any more.

Really frustrating.

Is that going to the tbforums site or the turbobricks site?

Dana's got the new stuff on tbforums.com. All the content and everything are there like here. change over your bookmarks to the tbforums side, should resolve the login issues.

I'm actually wondering if that has something to do with the cookie. Have you tried logging out, then going to https://forums.tbforums.com and logging back in?
I'll keep working on it

Same here. I'm seeing 6 pages of "un read" threads from days ago. Is there a "mark all messages read" option?

I've noticed that if I click the thread link it disapears from the unread thread list. But are replaced by more unread threads.

There ya go. First one in almost 9 years. Just for you.

Dont say i never gave you anything.:rofl:

I dont see anything new. I dont think you remember how to change it

bmlADKoh.jpg

Last edited:
Same here. I'm seeing 6 pages of "un read" threads from days ago. Is there a "mark all messages read" option?

I've noticed that if I click the thread link it disapears from the unread thread list. But are replaced by more unread threads.

Yup, theres a per-forum one, and then also a "mark all forums read" at the bottom of the front page.

I switched to mobile skin when i posted this.

I instantly hated it, and tried to switch back but couldn't. It was the worst two days of my life.

this mobile skin should not even be an option

This ^ some how my old signature links were redirecting to the mobile theme on my desktop :bleh:

weird though... i ended up stuck in some forums.turbobricks.com loop where i couldnt get redirected to tbforums. I'm guessing thats partially how some people are having login issues. I had to go type in tbforums.com instead.

Back