• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 5.0, September 25-29, 2019

So planning the drive for this year...last year was about 110 miles/3.5 hours. I think that felt a little long.

I keep saying that I'm gonna spend more time relaxing on Saturday one of these years, and I think this year will be it. Planning on a 50-60 mile route that just hits some stuff closer to the lodge.

That cool?

How does everyone feel about exactly one mile of hard-packed, well-maintained gravel road on the drive? There's a phenomenal road in the Cashiers area, but for some reason, there's one mile in the middle that's unpaved.

Defiantly Sarah would be up for a shorter ride but 2 hours in the car with me is enough to woof your cookies.

ohh and I aint skeerd of no dirt road..

-Sam

Now that we’re about a month out, I’d like to get serious about placing an order for shirts.
I think I’m just going to do black/white text and logos.
Please send me your size and quantity and let me know your PP address so I can invoice you/ give you my PP.
All orders are due by 9/6 (next Friday).

Who all is driving something old/vintage?

I want to bring my 122, but I also want to wagon camp in my XC70. I hate tent camping

I need a vintage wagon

Last edited:
Not me. The PV has been sitting for a while with low compression on #3, I didn't want to dive into it while the wagon was in pieces.

It's a tossup if I'll be driving the LS wagon or not. It's not quite done yet, I'm not sure how much shaking down it will need once it's running.

Last edited:
Back