• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pdx dl

Probably less than you paid for it on here, [think $14.99] maybe more on BAT, but you'd get raked over the coals in the comment section there for molesting it.

seagulls-finding-nemo1.jpg

It’d probably an honest 5-9k on BaT because of how well documented and properly tweaked it is.
IMO

My friends, as Volvo owner's it is common to be approached by the uninitiated with admiring glances and a murmured: "So this is why chicks dig Volvo's." To identify any one element of the whole as outstanding is difficult. For it is the cohesiveness of the inspired Swedish design that makes it so irresistible to the fairer sex. As TurboBrickers it is understood that we elevate the classic design of the past with an eye on understated updates.

Witness one of my earlier mods: the air dam extension. Made of medium-weight plastic from the garden center, it has served well.

IMG_5445-L.jpg

But with the addition of the more powerful motor, comes the potential for some serious speed. And the attendant front-end lift. So we get more aggressive with another trip to the garden center.

IMG_1292-M.jpg

IMG_1293-M.jpg

IMG_1295-M.jpg

IMG_1297-M.jpg

IMG_1300-M.jpg

IMG_1301-M.jpg

IMG_1302-M.jpg

IMG_1304-M.jpg

IMG_1305-M.jpg

IMG_1306-M.jpg

IMG_1307-M.jpg

So, yeah, umm. Hmm. Well, I like it from some angles.

Hey dude! Been a while.

If you're still thinking coilovers/t5 I'd say come here (or me there) and lets go for a drive. I have all the things you talk about and I've done them myself, so you know it's bush league.

If you're thinking of air dam moves, the 83 850 lower portion looks great on your bumpers, I'd go for that. Having said that I'd hold off till you lower the car more. Also, tuff240 did a run of front air dams out of fiberglass that look amazing.

Back