• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HUB's 1968 122s Wagon Project

I approve of said burnouts before the new year. That should be a goal for my wagon too, to get it running well enough and do burnouts before 2017.. Just hope I don't break another rear end..

Evening Everyone,

Shipped the engine out today.

69igbSkl.jpg

lrBppyhl.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Morning Everyone,

Not much to report currently. Dropped the new motor off at the machine shop. Waiting to hear back from them. Been waiting since 12/5/16 for Yoshifab to ship me my parts. Have stuff on the way from IPD. Yesterday, started cleaning the garage from the mess of shipping the motor. Then start getting some parts prepped to be powder coated. Always fun when I get to break out the ultrasonic cleaner.
3Qt7wkyl.jpg

tRnm5Nol.jpg

WkTvLQkl.jpg

xY1LeH2l.jpg

Thanks,

Last edited:
Morning everyone,

Looks like Santa came early this year. Lol.
HZES2IBl.jpg

Will order retainers and adjustable came gear at the end of the month.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Morning,

I ordered the retainers and aux shaft bearings the other day. Will drop them off to the machine shop once they get in. I still need to get a oil pump and get it modified.

Thanks,

I'd say that any Mitsubishi td04hl frame with the bigger angled downpipe flange would be a good point to start at. The 15g and 16t flow nearly the same, a 19t would be a good upgrade.

I run a 15G - it's fine. I'm also dead set against changing away from LH 2.4 as I am not supposed to be playing with this car. It sort of depends on budget and goals.

I run a 15G - it's fine. I'm also dead set against changing away from LH 2.4 as I am not supposed to be playing with this car. It sort of depends on budget and goals.

Like we have talked before, 250 to 300 is my goal and I think I will hit that. However, if I want to go bigger someday, the block will be setup to handle it.

"...not supposed to be playing with this car." Lol. Go ahead and play. We'll keep it just between me an you:)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks,

Didn't get anything more for the car for Christmas. However, did get stuff for the garage that I'll get to use on the Volvo (so that's good).

Thanks,

Last edited:
I'm also running a 15G with conical flange (the worst), ported the hot side and ported 90+ manifold.
I ran 17/18 psi no problem.
I have a 13T hotside with angled flange 3" outlet that i could use to swap the 15G
chra and coldside in but i'm not sure the effort will be worth the gain coz tubing all the way to the back is only 2.5" and have to fab new DP.

Great build HUB, i will be following this!

Back