• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Joined the Beige Club - '78 242DL

What the hell ever happened to Cameron? He was super active in the community and was then just.... gone. Still work at iPD? Moved on? Moved on in life? Had more kids? Burned out?

Anyone know?

What the hell ever happened to Cameron? He was super active in the community and was then just.... gone. Still work at iPD? Moved on? Moved on in life? Had more kids? Burned out?

Anyone know?

Swedish Relics is his new gig ?

Wrong Cameron, bro.

This Cameron is still at IPD, playing with bicycles in his time off, because cars are expensive and sucky.

Yeah, I had a moment of doubt and added the question mark. Who knew there could be such a thing as two Camerons....

I'm glad Cameron did builds like this and documented them. Aside from very cool builds, his threads are a gold mine of part numbers and part sources.

But, yup. Cars are soooooo farging expensive.... and with a family, where's the time?

-Ryan

Anyone by chance know where this car is? Last I heard it was in Texas, owned by an employee of Roger Beasley Volvo? That was a couple years ago though when I was still at iPd.. I would like to own this one again. Please email me if you know where this car is - cameron.daline@gmail.com

Hope you find it!

If not, build something better!!

Either way, welcome back to the forum. iPD still has never done another run of 28MM sways since you left.

Back