• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Server maintenance 2018!

boostdemon

creative mastermind
Some things in the works guys... please be patient with me while I make some big changes behind the scenes.

Site may be offline at times.

Ok... sorry for all that mess. Going through and trying to fix the settings now. Please let me know if something is not working.

*NOTE: you may need to clear your cookies from previous sessions. You can also log out and log back in to reset them. The cookie domain has changed.

t0yOzLn.gif

Sorry for that mess guys. We wanted to make the move to a newer more efficient version of PHP and there was some residual preference files hidden away from our old server setup that conflicted with what we were using. The new host actually figured all this out for us which is fantastic.

We should be all set now for the time being. Let me know if you see anything broken.

Thanks!

and if you feel like helping out... you can always toss some money into the donation pot here: http://turbobricks.com/donate.php

Back