• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

945 b230fb+t

I added a padded cover to my armrest. MUCH more comfortable than the stock one.

dznSFo5l.jpg

ELpbzH9l.jpg

RtkHgv9l.jpg

While most people at work are on vacation I had some freetime to design this... :-D

LH4R43Al.png

hlgMTgQl.png

I already printed it 1:1 (only half of it - it's symmetrical) and it's a good fit.

Im going to get a 1650x550mm sheet of plywood for my first try. Thinking about fiberglass.

While most people at work are on vacation I had some freetime to design this... :-D

LH4R43Al.png

hlgMTgQl.png

I already printed it 1:1 (only half of it - it's symmetrical) and it's a good fit.

Im going to get a 1650x550mm sheet of plywood for my first try. Thinking about fiberglass.

You have a 3D model of a 940? Where did you find it? I've been looking for one
Love the splitter, I may have to do this also

It's a 3D scan you can find online with a bit of searching. I scaled it and confirmed it was scaled correctly by measuring varius dimensions. It's rough but workable.

I can upload the stuff tomorrow and send it via PM.

pGMXrPDl.jpg

I bought an old 940 SE for 100? and gave it away the same day.

rvNBZe1l.jpg

I installed the bigger radiator - the oil cooler now has to move again.

YxNS3dWl.jpg

I only bought it because of the M46 in there. I'm going to swap it in place of my M47. It was just too cheap to say no... (Still hoping for that M90) :lol:

18WnNoxl.jpg

you should have painted the centers gold ;)

i think it will look much better when you lower the front 15-20mm more and add some negative camber! long ricy wheelnuts also will look nice on it

really nice how it stands there

Last edited:
This weekend I cleaned out the engine bay a bit by cleaning and spraypainting some crusty lookings parts...

mjTxoqll.jpg

Apart from the intake manifold and timing gear it looks nice and clean now I think :nod:

Also installed this for safety... and looks:

0T0oDgrl.jpg

I also got this nice retro looking MOMO wheel (I really should take a picture at daylight :wtf:)

6EAfoSTl.jpg

Hopefully I can get the new transmision in soon.

Should be okay because of the AMM on the cold side, yeah?

I cant tell any difference from the too locations. Might need a bit of cleaning after a few miles... I've got a few spares flying around. :lol:

I used the oem intake hose and attached the idle hose to the pcv intake. It's a tight fit but it works.

Very clean engine bay, props to that!

Thank you! Lets see how much oil the BOV is gonna spit all over it! :nod:

Back