• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Microsquirt 16v+t

I love how you've lost your **** and are now deleting all of your posts. If you keep driving like that, you are going to delete yourself along with a few pedestrians.

60056418.jpg

Are you tweaking again Weldy? You seem to be on one #turnt #methspeed #methinjection

You have a fair point regarding his ego, but is your now dead thread the place to geek out, type incoherently and not sleep for 3 days?

Just wanted to post to say I was here.....

Where you speaking out loud while typing that?

Edit: Tried to read that wall of letters. Couldn't do it. Can't give anyone a TL;DR.

Last edited:
I read all of it! Very proud of myself.

Kris, you put the work in and your car is kinda silly but it puts a smile on peoples faces and obviously something you're proud of. I wouldn't sweat the offhand comments so much.

I read the whole thread and I've got to say it's a shame you deleted your thread thanks to the negative idiots. I personally choose to ignore those that have nothing of value to offer (advice or information) and are negative.

Kenny helped me over im's, only a few vague ones at that, and a crazy ass timing map that i still think he sent me as a joke.

I don't have joke timing maps.(this is not a joke)

Last edited:
Just a little playful nudge at you Kenny to prove you guys are really more over sensitive to your own type of trash talk, then you really lead your selves to believe. I really do appreciate your help, please don't get it twisted.Or is it that i may be the sensitive one?! Anyway Kenny, you are right ,your maps are the pooh.Humble pie, mmmmhmmmm good.
CngJaY1.jpg

JSO6vpe.jpg

Last edited:
Back