• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Powder coating near Everett, WA

Alloy?

I keep hearing that power coating should not be used on alloy wheels due to softening of the aluminum in the 450 degree oven.

Edit: Do not bother with Cascade Wheel

Old post:
Many people have recommended Cascade Wheel in Lynnwod on 99 to me.
I have been there a couple times to have wheels straightened but never had them refinish or powder coat anything. In fact they still have a couple 3pc wheels of mine they are supposed to be straightening.
I?ve seen some wheels they did for Mercedes and they were very nicely done.

Last edited:
Many people have recommended Cascade Wheel in Lynnwod on 99 to me.
I have been there a couple times to have wheels straightened but never had them refinish or powder coat anything. In fact they still have a couple 3pc wheels of mine they are supposed to be straightening.
I’ve seen some wheels they did for Mercedes and they were very nicely done.

Update on Cascade Wheel. I would absolutely not recommend them. The entire staff except the owner is now gone and the shop has moved from Lynnwood to Edmonds and is operating with greatly reduced equipment at that tire store by the Ranch 99 market. I didn't get a good vibe from them when I took in two rims for rash repair yesterday at all and I didn't leave the wheels for several reasons.
Three of the five people in line were there with complaints about work they paid for not being done, damage done to wheels by the shop, and tire prices changing after work was done.
They also have no idea where my two oscam turbos that I left with them for straightening are and don't seem interested in looking for them.
I would run away. I have been hearing great things about the shop from Volvo and Mercedes people for years and seeing great looking wheels that they have done. So far my experience is they did a good job straightening virgos years ago, but whoever did that is long gone. Not to mention my missing Oscam Turbos. Run away.

Les Schwab offers PC for wheels but pass. I had a test wheel done and it looked crappy. Then I paid extra for a better job and its coming off. Stay clear of LS.

Look at Hacksters 1st F100 build. He used a place near Portland? (confirm with him)
the grill and front bumper looked awesome. I'll take a trip there if I ever need PC again.

Not to say you couldn't find a closer place. (I'm just not sure)

I have Panther in Canadiastan do my wheels. They pick up and deliver at least around here. Local dealers all have Panther do wheels. They repair, straighten, paint. Looks like new when finished.

Back